Something not answered here?
- Ask our AI-powered search in the top right.
- If you're not able to find what you need, reach out to us on Discord.
- Sandbox: Polygon Mumbai Testnet
- Production: Polygon Mainnet
Currently, Co:Create covers all gas fees for transactions within its hosted ecosystem. Wallet creations, contract deployments, and token transactions (minting, transferring, & burning) are all covered. This may evolve over time.
Co:Create contracts are Open Zeppelin-based contracts with added functions that support business needs. Co:Create contracts were audited by 0xMacro in January 2022.
Rate limiting is 180 requests per minute per customer across all API endpoints. This will evolve over time.
Co:Create supports two types of wallets: Co:Create hosted & self-hosted.
- Hosted: Co:Create has partnered with Dfns to provide wallets to Co:Create users, so that you can seamlessly provide wallets to your users without needing them to manage a seed phrase. Everytime a Co:Create user is created, a Dfns wallet is also created and assigned to the user.
- Self-Hosted: Co:Create also supports connection of self-hosted external wallets to a user’s account, so that you can also build experiences for their web3-native community members. You can add external wallets to your user identities with a single API call.
Yes. Co:Create can read the Ethereum, Polygon, and Gnosis Chain assets held in self-hosted wallets that are added to a user's identity. This capability is most often leveraged to reward holders of existing token collections with Co:Create platform-issued tokens.
Yes, you can. Our SDK currently supports Twitter & Discord integrations and we are working on adding more social media platforms.
provides you with a URL that you can use to embed the media file within your application or website.
If you receive an error response that says
Couldn't authenticate with those credentials or similar, please check that you're sending requests to the correct API base URL for your environment.
Reach out to us if you'd like to learn more about pricing & production access.
In the event that Co:Create were to shut down, you would be able to take your token contracts with you and use them without modification. All tokens deployed via Co:Create are owned by you via the owner address generated by Co:Create for you upon sign-up. In this hypothetical circumstance, Co:Create would also facilitate the transfer of ownership of token contracts to a fresh owner address of your choosing.
Feel free to join us on Discord.
Updated about 21 hours ago