Co:Create Platform now integrates with your Salesforce CRM. With this integration, you now have the following at your fingertips:
- Unified Customer View: Seamlessly write user wallet addresses and token balances to your Salesforce CRM to create a 360-degree view of each customer, combining traditional and blockchain-based interactions.
- Real-Time Syncing: Enable real-time synchronization of community member activities, token transactions, and other web3 events directly to Salesforce, ensuring up-to-date customer records.
- Audience Segmentation & Marketing Automation: Utilize Salesforce to create highly targeted customer segments for personalized outreach, rewards, and engagement strategies. Then leverage Salesforce’s advanced marketing automation tools to target community members based on their web3 activities, such as token holdings or other program participation.
Custom Salesforce Fields Requires
You must create custom fields within your Salesforce Contact object to write Co:Create wallet addresses and token balances to it. Here is a salesforce guide to add custom fields.
- Wallet Address: Create a custom field called
cocreate_wallet_address. This should be of the type
- Token Balances: Create a custom field called
balances. This should be of the type
Text Area (Long)
- Log into your admin dashboard team settings and select "Salesforce".
- Enter your Salesforce Base URL and connect via OAuth.
- Select the fields (wallet address, token balances) you would like to send to Salesforce.
- Turn on syncing to periodically sync user balances every 24 hours, or click "Sync now" for a one-time, immediate sync.
Updated about 1 month ago